Microporous Insulating Materials
Pyrotek offers microporous insulating materials in four basic forms: panel, board, quilted and flexible lining. With low thermal conductivity, these materials serve as excellent backup insulation for troughs, filter bowls, furnace linings, transfer crucibles and door insulation.
- Lowest thermal conductivity of any insulating material
- Reduces warping of vessels and troughing
- Promotes greater temperature control
- Minimizes heat transfer
- Can be designed to be reused
- Minimizes hot face temperature of vessels